MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV is one of the few games of this genre that still uses the subscription system. However, the developers decided to conduct the campaign and provide users whose accounts have been inactive for more than thirty days, free play time.
Of course, you can not count on much, but even 96 hours of free access to the game will be a good bonus if you did not go to Final Fantasy XIV for a while. This is quite enough to decide whether it is worth extending the subscription in the future or postponing the project again after the expiration of four days.
Get the bonus time is possible until May 6 thanks to a special registration campaign. However, it is worth taking into account the fact that this is a one-time action, so you will not be able to get free days over the norm.
Final Fantasy XIV Gil is an important part of the game. Without these currencies, you won’t be able to realize success in the game.
In Path of Exile, I’ve been thinking about how some skills could be reworked. The following is a collection of my ideas, in no particular order.
1. Elemental Hit – I think, honestly, the game could do without it unless of course it is changed. One such change could be an on kill effect a la infernal blow. 50% Chance to create a mini storm/flame/frostbearer type thing on kill, corresponding to what element killed the enemy.
2. Adding a “Duration” tag to the gem could allow for interesting scaling.
3. Arc: A nostalgic and simply good looking skill (need mtx, pls GGG M). Very nice for clear, especially with the right enchant on a helm. Sadly arc does not function as a good single target skill (at least to my knowledge).
4. A nice change would be a threshold jewel that allows for arc to bounce back to yourself if there is no other monster nearby – with the drawback of shocking you. 50% chance to become shocked or something like that.
5. Static Strike – My first char ever was using this skill, it has somehow grown on me. It is currently not very versatile – I think changing the charge part a bit could be cool.
6. Instead of having an aoe cirlce coming out of you after attacks, why not have some effect similar to Choir of the Storm’s Lightning Bolt? of course with adjusted numbers.
7. You attack a couple of times, and charge up that many lightning bolts. after a while the number of charges (lets say 8) hit random nearby enemies. Maybe this would make the skill very strong when paired with multistrike and ancestral call.
What’s your opinion? Do you have any ideas on skill revamp? If you are new to the game and don’t want to mess up your first build, you can follow some build guide from our website.
The Eorzean Symphony will be stopping at two new locations this summer. Fortunately, this is also Dortmund next to Los Angeles. There will be two performances at the Konzerthaus Dortmund on the 24th and 25th of August. Naoki Yoshida is also a guest. You already get maps on Wildfaery.com and you should hurry, because the cheapest category is already sold out. Further details are available at Lodestone.
It is very important to take the time to level up at the beginning of the game. Whenever you need gils, you can turn to FFXIV4GIL for help. FFXIV4GIL has cheap FFXIV Gil for sale. And we guarantee to deliver safe gil to you within 10 mins in safe places of the game.
In Path of Exile, the changes to abyss so that it has integrated has improved abyss massively as a mechanic. While it retains the objective purpose of breach, to give you a fuck-ton of shit to kill, I personally find it more interesting and engaging than breach.
There’s a chance that you’ll get a cool dungeon and some very cool crafting bases which makes it more interesting.
However in abyss I think one of the main problems was that things like stygian vises were just too common, it felt awful sifting through so many of them, iding and dropping, but now that they are rarer in integration, picking them up is a joy and very useful.
I really think abyss is in a really good spot with these integration changes, and personally I’m more excited to see them than breaches, let’s take a look at other players view:
1. I died once on a one shot with my EA 10k HP to one of those fuckers in a non-damage moded t14, just the mob mods itself was enough to LUL my character.
2. I have gotten crit for around 11k before mitigation by those things in one damage mod tier 10 map. Lucky I had 25% additional physical damage reduction against abyssal monsters from jewels.
3. That move has a lot of windup and locks in its angle early, so unless the screen is super packed it’s not too hard to move in time.
4. First depths I got a lich and a 2 socket helm with perfect rolls, I’m pretty sure I’ve killed more liches this league than I did in the same amount of time in the actual abyss league.
5. I agree, it’s so nice that they made some minor changes to Abysses that made a world of difference once the league was pretty much dead and over like every other league that they only finally fix after it’s too late.
6. Back in abyss, abysses felt more like a chore, and I’d skip them if they went backwards. Now it’s actually really fun getting them. Got a decent stygian vise the other day which wouldn’t have been worth anything prev league, and sold it for 1.5ex.
What’s your opinions?
Final Fantasy XIV today introduces the mysterious region of Eureka Anemos with the launch of the 4.25 patch on PC and PS4.
In this new wild and unexplored region, where the elements are constantly changing, players will be put to the test with new battle elements that they will have to master in order to obtain and upgrade new, very powerful weapons.
The patch also includes the last chapter of the adventures of the extraordinary inspector Hildibrand and the seventh season of PvP “The Feast”.
Eureka Anemos is a vast and unexplored area that introduces a series of modifications to the usual gameplay:
- A large-scale gaming experience: Up to 144 players can take part in a single instance. We encourage players to form teams with other adventurers to hunt terrible monsters and complete common goals.
- Progress of players: Players will get Elemental EXP to strengthen their domain of elements, but will have to be careful. Death in Eureka will cause the loss of EXP and even of levels.
- Modified battle mechanics: From now on you will need more strategy to dominate a system of elements with which players will have to use “Magic Board” to alter the elemental affinity of their attack and counter that of the enemy. Players will customize the elemental attributes of their “Magic Board” and will have to study them very well depending on the goal of the adventure.
- Rewards: Players will occasionally get “protean crystals” by exploring Eureka and can use them to improve Eureka equipment and weapons with the help of the famous blacksmith Gerolt.
A big update for Final Fantasy players! This is quite exciting! The new content will be available within a few days, so just seize the limited time and gather enough money and necessary gears and players ahead. If you need gils in game, you can buy cheap FFXIV Gil on FFXIV4GIL.
In Path of Exile league, if you really want to take shaper down, but you don’t know which budget build could do that and doesn’t make you hate the playstyle. If sunder is also not your favourite option as melee skill. What should you do?
In fact, it is depends on your definition of “budget”.
Molten Strike Inquis with Ele Claw/Foil using Frost Blades to clear. Once you have decent gear and are level 90+ you start to really feel the dps. Requires a few ex to do all content, but is really satisfying to play and cheap to start (5 – link MS comfortably kills Red map bosses). Also good for Uber Atziri if you have a bit better gear.
Scorching Ray Trickster works well for everything. Tanky, good damage, decent clearspeed. Gear requirement is pretty low since SR has good base damage.
Spectre Summoner is really cheap and just dumpsters all bosses.
Low Life RF is really tanky. After a certain point you can basically afk kill Shaper. Requires quite a bit of currency to comfortably do Endgame content tho.
LA/Barrage build using the Tempest can be really good aswell. Abyss jewels are a bit more expensive this league, so you might have to invest a bit more currency to do Shaper, but the build clears fast and farming currency with it is really easy.
Ancestral Warchief was cheap as hell but can also scale with money. Makes it fun to make it a sole character as it is constantly getting stronger.
Starts off working great with just Meginords and Facebreaker, Great Old One’s Ward shield, cheap cheap. Get steel rings, flat phys ammy, abyssus if you want, Vulnerability\Temp chains on hit corruption on gloves, Tukohama’s etc.
If you are new to the game, follow some build guide from U4GM. Another option is to just mess around yourself and see how things work but sometimes it can get frustrating if you cannot kill monsters/progress further, so be careful with it.
The next season of the competitive PvP FEAST mode in Final Fantasy XIV is about to begin and winners will receive exclusive prizes, including this new mount.
It’s been several weeks since the release of Content Patch 4.2, which has brought some changes to FEAST’s PvP system.
The icons on the board have been improved, the rules have been adjusted and there is a new mode and a map, the Crystal Tower.
Developers respond to the feedback
First and foremost, the development team thanked for the many suggestions and feedback on the new system and said that it is already being implemented.
Some of them, such as customization of certain PvP capabilities, are already being patched with patch 4.25 on 13.3. go online.
Larger changes such as the layout layout of the maps will unfortunately have to wait until content patch 4.3.
The Project Manager Moriguchi emphasized that the changes in the layout will be very strong.
Flying “Like a Boss”
This flying armchair will be familiar to the Final Fantasy XIV players: it’s the same one used by insane Garleian scientist Aulus Mal Asina during the boss battle in the Ala Mhigo dungeon.
All players who manage to stay in the top 100 at the end of the season will receive this chair as a reward as a reward.
As a consolation prize, there are the special “Wolf Collars”, which can later be exchanged for an exclusive weapon of his choice. What these weapons look like was not revealed in the blog post.
And for the top players who manage to be ranked first in their data center, they will receive a trophy to place in their private or guildhall.
The in-game currency is available at the professional online gaming house. The interested gamers can buy FFXIV Gil from those professional online gaming houses in the most affordable cost.
While close to the 4.25 update for Final Fantasy XIV, the details of the patch were shared by the producer company before the patch today. With the new update added to the game, the island of Forbidden Land Eureka Anemos in the East, with new territories, new enemies, missions and much more. The update also introduces additional Hildibrand Adventure missions. Final Fantasy XIV Patch 4.25 will be released on March 13, 2018.
Details about the Final Fantasy XIV 4.25 update are as follows:
– Field Style Gameplay: Up to 144 players will fight on a single field. Players will be encouraged to come together with other adventurers and then come out together to reach their common goal.
– Player Advancement: Players will gain elemental experience points and use the new Magia Board feature to strengthen their abilities.
– Changing War Mechanics: In the Element system, players will have to build extra strategies during the wars and will pay more attention to reach their goal.
– Prizes: As players discover Eureka, they will win new crystals and develop their armor with Eureka weapons. So they will still be stronger.
Remember to stay tuned at FFXIV4GIL for more FFXIV news, tips, guides and even cheap Final Fantasy XIV Gil.
In Path of Exile, players may know, the Bestiary League have arrived. Completing deadly encounters is one of the tasks you need to do.
Alluring Abyss Normal. This is the uber Atziri, is hard fight. If you’re build not that good, just buy the service for doing this.(Expensive)
The Shaper Normal. This is the last boss in the atlas of world(end game maps), the hardest boss in the game. Just like the uber atziri, just buy the service if you’re build not capable to do it.(Slightly Expensive)
Red Tier Elder Normal. With the [3.2 improvement]](/s “Made changes to how map selection occurs when choosing which maps contain The Elder and his Guardians. As a result of this change, it will be easier on average to encounter The Elder on higher tier maps.”) we can expect getting red tier elder will be easier. When your atlas have enough elder’s influence, The Elder together with his guardians will spawn at the middle of the influence.
You have to beat the guardians first then only can fight with The Elder, if not The Elder won’t spawn from the map. There’s also a tiny trick to do this, you can use shaper’s orb on the map that elder spawn to turn the map into yellow or red tier depending of the original map tier, so you won’t have much problem with Elder spawn in white zone.
Vaal Temple Hard. Can get this through divination card name Lingering Remnants or vaaling T15 maps above only. The boss inside is pretty hard, not to mention with random add-on mods on top of this map make it more dangerous, just buy the service if you’re build not capable to do it.(Slightly Expensive)
Path of Exile is a game centered around planning and precaution, trading is no different. If you’re not sure on how scams and price fixing work and you’re afraid of it happening to you. Today, for new collectors of path of exile orbs, I will tell how to prevent one of the scams: trade window scams.
This scam is very simple to avoid yet very easy to fall for. When we map and play the game we go fast. When we make small trades we often just hover our mouse cursor over the persons item whom which we are trading with very quickly and accept the trade and move on.
Most trade window scams are regarding expensive item trades where the scammer knows that people often hover the item very quickly. So to scam you, the scammer places an item that looks very much like the item you want to buy, but it’s not the same item.
Then they hope that you don’t notice and just accept the trade quickly like you would usually do. This usually happens with items that claimed to be 6 linked but they’re not. Many item arts make an item that has a 4 link and a 2 link almost look like a 6 link if you look at it quickly.
Scammers can also place the item that you actually want to buy in the window first, then they cancel the trade and claim that they missclicked or something. They then open the trade window again but this time the item is swapped to another that looks like the item you want to buy but is in fact not that item at all. This can also happen if you’re trying to buy a good rolled certain unique and the scammer swaps to the same unique with lower stats than the one you wanted.
The reason this simple scam works is because we are so used to trading fast. So to prevent it we need to slow down. When you do an expensive item trade, make it an absolute habit to triple check the item. Check it three times every single time.
If your trade is cancelled for any reason, you should be very suspicious and check the item three or more times again to make sure the stats are the same and that the links are what you want. As simple as this scam is, the solution to it is simple as well. Triple check the poe items every single trade that you feel is important.