Today, GGG oficial released the patch notes of unique item balance. Next, GM2V will introduce the contents of the GGG website that have published.
- Atziri’s Acuity: No longer instantly leeches Life from critical strikes, and instead grants Vaal Pact if you have dealt a Critical Strike Recently. This does not affect existing versions of the item. See the Passive Tree Changes section for more information regarding changes to Vaal Pact.
- Witchfire Brew: Now creates a Despair curse aura on use. This affects all versions of the item.
- Doomfletch: Now adds 100% of Physical Damage as Damage of a random Element (down from 110%). No longer has increased Critical Strike Chance, and instead has (12-16) to (20-24) added Physical Damage. Divining an existing Doomfletch will change the added physical damage and the added damage of a random element, but will not remove the critical strike chance.
- Doomfletch’s Prism: Now adds 100% of Physical Damage as Damage of each Element (down from 110%). This change can be divined.
- Kongming’s Stratagem: No longer creates a smoke cloud when a socketed trap is triggered. Instead, grants the “Fog of War” skill, which creates a smoke cloud when any of your traps are triggered. This skill has a cooldown.
- Lion’s Roar: Now only grants knockback to melee attacks during flask effect.
- Lycosidae: Chance to drop from monsters has been greatly reduced. This item was being used on a significant portion of melee characters across all levels as an extremely cheap way to get around accuracy requirements.
- Bisco’s Collar: Chance to drop from monsters has been greatly reduced.
- Queen of the Forest: Now has 200 to 240% increased Evasion Rating (down from 240 to 380%). This change can be divined. The movement speed bonus this item can provide has been capped at 100% for all versions. Changes to evasion basetypes in The Fall of Oriath both pushed the evasion rating of this item too high, and took the movement speed this item granted to extremes.
- Rise of the Phoenix: Maximum Fire Resistance granted has been reduced to 5% (from 8%). Life regeneration has been increased to 15 to 20 per second (from 6). These changes can be divined. New versions now also grant 40 to 60 Life (this cannot be divined).
- Omen on the Winds: Now allows Ice Shot to pierce 3 additional targets (down from 5). This can be divined.
- The Dancing Dervish: While Manifest Dancing Dervish is active, the Dancing Dervish now has a 25% chance to grant you a Rampage kill when it hits a unique enemy. The minion created by this unique can no longer cross unwalkable gaps. These changes affect all versions of the item.
- The Pandemonius: The chilling effect now slows enemies by 30% when you are hit (up from 10%). These changes affect all versions of the item.
- The Baron: Now adds half of your Strength to your Minions (rather than all of your strength). This affects all versions of the item.
- Dead Reckoning: Now correctly replaces a number of Skeleton Warriors with Skeleton Mages when using Vaal Summon Skeletons.
- Death’s Oath: Now properly updates its behaviour when items, passives or skills change it in some way.
- Auxium: Clarified that Freeze Duration (not Effect) is based on Energy Shield. The functionality has not changed.
If you’ve never tried Path of Exile before, now is a great time to jump in. Our website can offer Chaos Orbs in low price!